- About Us
- On Campus
- Beyond Campus
- Get Involved
To advance the purpose of InterVarsity, this position will participate in a group process, which results in the creation and implementation of a broad range of high quality communication vehicles.
- Contribute to the creative process and development of communication tools
- Participate in the ministries of InterVarsity
- Contribute to the team effort
- Maintain sound financial status
- Be a maturing disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Committed to Jesus Christ and with a heart for students, electronic communication and the arts.
- Committed to growing relationships with God, his Word, his people, and the church.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with or knowledge of InterVarsity or the ability to quickly understand and be committed to the purposes of InterVarsity and 2100 Productions.
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Ability to articulate ideas and to think critically about culture and communication.
- Strong organization and time management skills. Ability to work well in a deadline driven environment.
- Electronic communication and/or technical expertise, plus the creative skills needed to communicate concepts with visual media.
- Experience with computers and video production equipment.
- Willingness to participate in "group art" and accept critique from numerous people.
- Ability to relate well and maintain good communication with co-workers, field staff and other teams at the NSC.
- Available to work 40+ hours and to travel at least two to three times a year. Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Willingness to learn new things and think "outside of the box".
- Sensitivity to and willingness to work with diverse cultures and ethnicities.