We Can’t Reach Every Corner of Every Campus Without You
As we pursue the vision to empower students and faculty to engage every corner of every campus with the transforming gospel of Jesus Christ, we are becoming more aware that we simply cannot do it without the help of our alumni and local church partners.
Be a Campus Partner
A Campus Partner is someone who can come alongside missional students or faculty, and coach them as they plant in new corners of their campus or plant a new chapter. If you’d like to be directly involved with the ministry in this way, we invite you to join us at Ambition to learn how to help us plant new chapters, as well as grow and sustain existing chapters, with as little as two hours of your time a week.
What to Expect at Ambition
In the Campus Partners Track, you and your local InterVarsity staff will have a shared training experience that will prepare you to become a missional coach to students or faculty.
- Learn from some of InterVarsity’s best trainers on how to come alongside missional students/faculty in a coaching relationship.
- Meet other Campus Partners from around the country.
- See the impact a couple hours a week can make.
- Learn to use the powerful tool of network maps in several situations.
- Learn how to lead a prayer walk on a local unserved campus.
- Practice your new coaching skills in the Greenhouse space with students who are also at the conference.
- Work with experienced staff to craft a clear, written plan for coaching students on a campus in your neighborhood or vicinity.
Contact your local InterVarsity staff member to let them know you’d like to attend the Campus Partners Track at Ambition.
Register before December 31, and select the Campus Partners Track.