Right now, we have a unique opportunity to be Jesus to the most vulnerable - the elderly, the immunosuppressed, and the financially-stricken. Many could use help with:
- Getting basic errands and groceries.
- Getting food when places that serve food are shut down.
- Floating a few payments until work resumes.
- Offering somewhere to stay for anyone displaced.
- Sharing technology when technology access is limited (students at community colleges are particularly vulnerable).
How can you and your friends mee these needs? What other ideas are there that we can add to this list?
Share supplies so your friends don't have to do this!