The Greenhouse is an integral part of the Ambition conference. It functions as a ministry startup incubator that helps cultivate your vision, partners, and plans for reaching any community or people group on campus.
Through our Greenhouse, you will receive our best resources, planning materials, and personalized coaching. We have tools to turn a rough idea into a well-conceived plan.
If you’ve been dreaming of starting something new that brings glory to God and impacts your corner of the campus, the Greenhouse will help your dream become a reality.
Ambition is excited to offer eight $500 and one $1,000 Greenhouse Grant to go towards implementing ideas created during the conference to reach new corners of campus and/or new campuses! Visit the Coaching Lab on Friday afternoon during the conference to pick up a Vision & Partner Canvass that will help you develop your plan and start the Greenhouse Grant process.
1. Gather with your chapter, friends, campus staff, and coach to develop an idea that is unique to reach a new area on your campus.
2. Once you have worked through your Vision and Partner Canvass, record a 60 second video about your idea and submit it by clicking the button below by 5:00pm on Friday.
3. Finalists will be chosen and notified by 11:30am Saturday morning and will be given a time when their pitch is scheduled.
4. All finalists will pitch their ideas to a panel of judges Saturday afternoon from 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
5. Greenhouse Grant winners will be recognized during Saturday evening’s General Session.
Have questions about Greenhouse Grants? Send an email to email@example.com or visit the Conference Office onsite.
MEET-UPS AT AMBITION
Meet-Ups will take place Friday afternoon in the Coaching Lab, as a time to connect students and staff who want to reach similar corners of their campuses or people groups. If you’re looking to learn about specific aspects of planting, consider attending a Meet-Up. Find out more about Meet-Ups in the Coaching Lab, or apply to host a Meet-Up below.