InterVarsity is seeking a campus staff to serve the graduate student and faculty population at UCLA. This large and diverse public institution offers 100 prestigious graduate programs and 11 top ranked professional schools. With a student body of over 12,000 graduate students, the campus is rich with opportunities to grow and build InterVarsity’s Graduate Christian Fellowship on campus.
- 12 Nobel Laureates
- 12 Rhodes Scholars
- 10 National Medal of Science Winners
- A Fields Medal
- Thousands of fellows and national academy members
Consider the opportunity to work with this student population, introducing issues of faith and academic integration. You can play a part in spiritually shaping the students and faculty who are shaping our world.
The Campus Staff Member will:
- Plant new InterVarsity ministries for graduate students and faculty at UCLA
- Network with and mentor graduate students
- Meet with faculty to help nurture a vision for being and creating world changers
- Provide spiritual support to Christian faculty as they serve in a demanding vocation
- Participate in local team of InterVarsity GFM campus staff across Southern California
- Partner with undergraduate InterVarsity ministries
InterVarsity is looking for candidates who demonstrate prior Christian leadership, personal initiative, interpersonal skills, and some ability to self-manage. Theological education and/or advanced degrees are considered an asset.
This position is funded through personal fundraising. Accordingly, compensation will vary based on the ability of the individual to secure a donor team to fund the cost of his/her salary. The anticipated salary range for this position on a full-time basis (40 hours/week) is dependent on a variety of factors, including location and cost of living. The actual salary received is subject to the individual’s ability to raise funds necessary to cover the full amount of the salary range noted in the job posting.