Are you an alumni professional who is working as part of a big alumni department or a current/former InterVarsity staff who wants to care more deeply for our alumni? Does the idea of starting from scratch and building an alumni organization the right way excite you? If this sounds like you we’ve got an assignment you don’t want to miss!
InterVarsity is creating new positions, Regional Alumni Coordinators, with the goal of keeping Alumni engaged with the mission of InterVarsity throughout their life. Though these are newly created positions, you won’t be starting from scratch or on your own. With a new position of National Director of Alumni Relations and over 1 million alumni with thousands that graduate annually you will have a great foundation to begin this new opportunity. We have a full communications and marketing department to support your efforts and an enthusiastic fan base.
InterVarsity is looking to make a radical leap in our growth and impact (see more here) and we have identified our alumni effort as a key driver of that growth. Bringing alumni around each of our chapters for support, volunteers, and fund development is the only way we have of reaching these goals! So this effort is the heart of our strategy going forward.
If you can:
- Provide vision and direction for sustainable alumni engagement across all our generations of alumni.
- Organize events, projects, and details and communicate clearly.
- Collaborate with the National Director of Alumni Relations and other Regional Alumni Coordinators to represent InterVarsity Alumni Relations inside and outside the organization.
- Raise funds for projects and events in collaboration with development colleagues.
- Enthusiastically affirm InterVarsity’s Mission, affirm our Statement of Agreement, and abide by our Code of Conduct.
Then we want you to apply for this position!
This position will be located within the region it is supporting.