Join our team of visual storytellers!
InterVarsity is looking for aspiring on-camera personalities for our YouTube channel with a passion for collaboration and content creation. This opportunity is designed for those who want to grow their skills in video production and show the world how awesome it is to be an InterVarsity student on campus.
Content creators will collaborate with our team of video producers to make 2-3 projects over the span of the summer. This program is a limited-term, part-time (10 hr/week) position, to create new shows, concepts, and personalities. Creators will work remotely with weekly check-ins with our team. After the summer, there is an opportunity to join for a year-long residency to continue making YouTube content.
This entry-level opportunity is perfect for someone looking to get their feet wet in the entertainment, media, acting, comedy, TikTok-er, digital creator or influencer space as an on-camera talent/content creator personal.
We believe that you - students! - have a voice and influence that matters. We want to work with you to elevate your corner of campus!
- Be a maturing disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Explore and learn what it means to be a Christian artist & content creator
- Work with experienced production staff in the areas of camera work, vlogging style footage, and effective visual communication
- Work with production staff in the areas of content communication, including personal testimony, sharing of life, interviews, vlogging, or other
- Create an individual YouTube “show” over the course of the internship
- Assist in long-term vision for the InterVarsity YouTube channel
- A college or university degree or enrollment in a degree program (preferably in related field)
- Experience with or knowledge of InterVarsity or the ability to quickly understand and be committed to the purposes of InterVarsity and 2100 Productions
- Experience with current production technology
- Electronic communication and/or technical expertise, plus the creative skills needed to communicate concepts with visual media
- Demonstrated developing skills in video production and/or public communication skills
- A desire to share personally about own spiritual walk, personal life, and current topics
- Sensitivity to and willingness to work with diverse cultures and ethnicities
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Ability to articulate ideas and to think critically about culture and communication, especially to a younger YouTube-centric audience
- Ability to work well in a deadline driven environment