InterVarsity’s Graduate & Faculty Ministries (GFM) works with graduate student chapters and/or faculty communities. Campus Staff Ministers are assigned to one or more campuses. We are hiring women and men who love the university, its ideas and people, value the life of the mind, care about leading a life which integrates studies, work and faith, and are willing to raise money from donors. Staff may work full-time or part-time in a paid or volunteer position.
We love what we do! We find our work challenging, meaningful, strategic, and rewarding. Explore why our staff enjoy working with GFM to learn more about why we do what we do and what makes us tick.
If you meet the following qualifications you will be contacted and considered for next steps:
- A graduate degree is preferred. A completed Bachelor's degree is required for all GFM positions.
- We use the “missionary model” of fundraising. Campus staff must invite churches and individuals to give financially to raise the funds needed for their salary, benefits, and ministry expenses.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including the ability to minister to diverse ethnic communities and faculty).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional qualifications as required for specific positions.
If you’re interested in joining our team and meet the qualifications above, click on the job opportunities below to learn more about each opening. If you do not have the minimum education required for GFM positions or are interested in serving undergraduate students with InterVarsity, please consider the open Undergraduate Ministries positions.
Our campus ministry is primarily divided by geographic regions. InterVarsity also ministers to affinity groups on many campuses. Please contact the following people to learn more about opportunities with our affinity groups in Graduate and Faculty Ministries: