When you're in online calls, structured activities seem to work better - but how can you make structure fun? Try the Hot Seat game adapted for online meetings!
How it Works
- One person is in the hot seat
- The host of the meeting should set the hot seat person to be in the spotlight video.
- Set a timer for 2-3 minutes
- People put rapid fire questions in the chat
- The person in the hot seat rapidly answers them until the timer goes off.
- Put a new person in the hot seat!
- For bonus fun, you could share just your computer audio and play this timer countdown music.