Remember Those in Prison
One of the communities most vulnerable to Covid-19 are the populations of women and men in jails and prisons across the USA. Engage with activist for Criminal Justice Reform on the concerns for prisoners in these days, the wider issues of criminal justice reform and how anyone can take one step towards supporting change.
- Learn more on justice system policy reform visit any of these sites.
- Recommended reading:
- Rethinking Incarceration: Advocating for Justice That Restores by Dominique DuBois Gillard
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- Interested in writing letters to Restorative Arts students incarcerated at Stateville Prison. To learn more send an email to Vickie Reddy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on the School of Restorative Arts at North Park Theological Seminary go to https://www.northpark.edu/seminary/school-of-restorative-arts/.