While many faculty are pros at distance learning, for many not only are they facing a steep learning curve, but they are facing what can feel like an impossible task, turn face-to-face lessons into engaging online learning with tight turnarounds. How can you and your chapter support them?
- Remind students to give them grace.
- They may be home with kids of their own, teach them about how to work from home.
- Teach them what you've learned about hosting meetings online.
- This could be the time to reach out with prayer and a cup of coffee.
- Encouraging them to not be afraid and be overwhelmed.