How to Make Calls to Faith—Online or In Person
“You do not have because you do not ask.”
Most students and faculty won’t make the decision to follow Jesus on their own just by attending events. They need to be asked—clearly, directly, and often more than once. That’s why we need to create a culture of response within our chapters. And when we do ask people to respond to the good news, when we trust Jesus with our anxieties and fears, when we trust in the Spirit’s prompting and work, we will see fruit!
These three short videos will help equip you to make effective, honest, and winsome calls to faith in whatever context you find yourself.
Large Group Calls to Faith
- Learn why giving calls to faith is so important
- Watch a call to faith demo
- Learn the dos and don’ts for more effective invitations
- Get tips on how to calm your nerves
Small Group Calls to Faith
- Find out how you and others can become part of the Luke 10 Revolution
- Hear one student’s story of overcoming her fears and seeing Jesus move
- Walk through a simple, effective call to faith script
4 Tips for Calls to Faith in Digital Spaces
- Discover how to leverage online tools, like the chat and share screen function, to make the most out of virtual gatherings
- Get practical instructions on how to follow up well and generate momentum